I felt pretty good during the early part of the day with no heart pounding, increased heart rate, or palpitations.
After music practice, I was hustling (walking) around the church getting ready for Mass. When all was prepared, I sat down and noticed that my heart was pounding a little and there were a few palpitations. It continued until about 5:00pm. 4:03pm
After dinner (approx. 6:50pm), I was sitting on the couch reading and noticed my heart pounding and rate increasing. I sat around for awhile, got up for some water, etc. Heart rate stayed up until about 7:40pm.
6:55pm
7:09pm
7:19pm
7:38pm
My heart felt pretty normal as I was going to sleep around 11:20. I had no trouble falling asleep.
11:19pm
Yesterday, May 6, I had a great workout and felt great until after I'd showered, etc. Then the pounding heart and palpitations were back a few times during the afternoon. 1256pm
While out to dinner with friends, my heart rate went up (approx. 100 bpm) and had palpitations. I was in the middle of a meal of fish and cole slaw and was about halfway through my one beer. 735pm The episode lasted about half an hour.
I felt pretty good on May 4, but I had a sizzling, kind of edgy, feeling as I was going to sleep that night. 1131pm