Thursday, May 19, 2016

May 17 - May 22

May22: Worked out and felt fine, but my heart rate did not recover as usual. It stayed close to 100 for over 15 minutes.  115pm   122pm   A little later I had some palpitations.  200pm  223pm

May 21: I felt great all day. However, as I was relaxing on the couch before bed, my heart rate went up into the 90s and stayed there for over an hour.  926pm   933pm  1022pm   After my heart rate came down, I still had some pounding. 1120pm

May 20: Had some trouble sleeping  1219am   Had a good workout on the elliptical and recovered fine. 1049am   1100am   Had some pounding and sizzling while reading 845pm


May 19: Felt fine all day until some pounding and a few palpitations around 8pm. 801pm   Then I tried to do a regular elliptical workout, but I couldn't keep my regular pace and had to stop. I was much more out of breath than usual.  850pm


May 18: Had some brief palpitations while watching tv around 10:30, then some more about an hour later that lasted for 10-20 min. 1037pm    1124pm   1134pm


May 17: Heart started pounding and heart rate went up (97 bpm), but only lasted for a few minutes.  1054pm

122pm