May 29: Woke up feeling fine. 9:58am Felt like I had some palpitation later in the day. 3:18pm
May 28: I have been feeling very good overall with just a little bit of sizzly (or jittery) feeling a few times a day. However, this evening I was uncomfortable. First, I felt some pounding while I was busy at church this evening (though fine when I sang at a wedding early in the afternoon).
Then, while watching a movie around 8:30pm, I noticed some pounding and over the next hour felt my heart rate increasing a little then returning to a more normal rate, fluctuating from 70 bpm to mid 80s. 918pm From about 9:30-10:30, my heart rate stayed 80-90 bpm. 942pm 1006pm 1026pm
By midnight, my heart rate was back to about 70 bpm but still jittery. 1152pm I finally fell asleep around 1am.
May 24: Woke up in the middle of the night feeling sizzly and very stressed out. The same kind of desperate, on edge feeling like I had back on May 14. It lasted for over half an hour and I could not go back to sleep, so I took .25mg Xanax (leftover from a prescription from 3 or 4 years ago). I fell asleep about half an hour later. 242am I felt great all the rest of the day (May 25).
May 23: Had a good workout and felt fine. 931am Felt a little sizzly in the afternoon, but was otherwise fine. 425pm