June 13: Monday was relatively uneventful. I had palpitations occasionally throughout the day, but no long episodes. Around 5:30pm my heart rate ticked up, I felt sizzly, and had chest pain. 536pm
Also, I awoke at 3am with an increased heart rate, and I got super hot. 335am
(For comparison, here is my resting/sleeping heart rate that I took as I woke up from my alarm: 541am)
June 14: Again, the palpitations came and went throughout the day. I tried to workout this morning, but I had palpitations, chest pain, and was just really tired, so I quit. 1004am
Just before 7pm I had chest pain and a mild tightness that came and went for about an hour. 656pm
(This is a sharp pain just above my left breast and slightly to the center of my chest. I started having this pain occasionally at the end of April. It is becoming more frequent.)